Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
- (#133) Advice from My Scholars: How to Succeed in Life
- (Issue #498) 30-30-30-30-30-30-30
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#288) Advice from an Owl
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Discourse. Dialogue. Debate. Diminished? In an interview with Bill Moyers, writer and political analyst Sam Tanenhaus addressed the challenge with current-day discourse or dialogue or debate. The people around the table “have many mouths but they don’t have many ears… … Continue reading
There are some things that really matter, like a shared vision. If the singer wants to be a star, the guitarist wants to play a different style and the bassist and drummer are in it to smoke weed and jam… … Continue reading