Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #499) The View from the Rainbow Bridge
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #497) End-of-Year Review: The Six Ds
- (#249) A Life Well-Lived
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #498) 30-30-30-30-30-30-30
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Daily Archives: October 21, 2018
Collaboration does not come from telling, yelling, or selling people. It comes from considered conversation. Four quotes that remind us to pay attention to the people sitting at the table. “Who are these people and what do they want?”—Jim Young … Continue reading