Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #499) The View from the Rainbow Bridge
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #497) End-of-Year Review: The Six Ds
- (#249) A Life Well-Lived
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #498) 30-30-30-30-30-30-30
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: March 2019
May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you can make a difference in this world, so that you can do what others claim cannot be done. – A Franciscan Blessing – Stumbling is not pretty. May even … Continue reading
My background has been my driver, my brake, my accelerator, and my protector. Gratitude is a potent force. It shows appreciation for the actions, words, and considerations of others. In a fast-paced-breaking-news-alert world, we might forget to pause and appreciate … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the seventh, and final, core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019). Resilience: The ability to connect adaptability, recovery, growth, and discovery. The Seven Core Values for Purpose and Growth provide … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the sixth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Taking time to consider, ponder, remember, analyze, evaluate, and appreciate the various connections of life. It sounds logical, commonsensical, and a … Continue reading