Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 24, 2019
(Issue #461) Projects or Purpose?
Posted on March 24, 2019 by stevepiscitelli
If something, however, seems to be missing it might be time to pause, hit the reset button, and ask why you do what you do? When my father-in-law, in the late 1980s, approached the end of a long career as … Continue reading →
Posted in amplifying, assumptions, authenticity, awareness, feedback, generativity, Goals, Life lessons, resilience | Tagged goals, mission, purpose, resilience, self-care | 2 Comments