Join 1,309 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #585) Sharing Wisdom Across The Ages
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: December 2019
May you create, share, and savor powerful moments in the coming year and beyond. -Happy New Year. Scroll down to view my Gratitude Video to you.- While sitting in an Austin hotel room at the end of May 2010, I … Continue reading
NOTE: This week’s issue marks the 500th consecutive week that I have posted on this blog. That equates to about nine years and seven months. Or nearly 115 months. In keeping with today’s topic of gratitude, thank you for following, … Continue reading
As the dog looks back, she sees life as it was before she got to the bridge. Memories. Pet lovers embrace the concept of “The Rainbow Bridge” where person and pet will reunite in the next world. The story has … Continue reading
If you have no difficulty identifying, setting, and achieving goals, skip this post. I don’t want to get in your way. Pass it along to someone who can benefit from it. As I listened to someone speak about a big … Continue reading