Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Civility does not mean we always agree. It does mean, though, that we accept each other’s humanity and dignity as a person. On March 25, 2012, I wrote “Is Civility Part of Your DNA?”. Coincidentally, it was post #96 on … Continue reading
You have a story. It belongs to you. It is powerful. How are you helping people understand it? Listening is a difficult skill to master. A lot of people shouting, “look at me” and “listen to my story!” Unfortunately, they … Continue reading