Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#55) Words Matter
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 15, 2019
(Issue #499) The View from the Rainbow Bridge
As the dog looks back, she sees life as it was before she got to the bridge. Memories. Pet lovers embrace the concept of “The Rainbow Bridge” where person and pet will reunite in the next world. The story has … Continue reading
Posted in Appreciation, awareness, change management, Choice, creating your future, Discipline, feedback, growth, Life lessons Tagged goals, legacy, lessons learned, life lessons, pet therapy, resilience 5 Comments