Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#285) Are You Relevant?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (Issue #569) Stayca
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (Issue #473) Legacy
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: January 2020
This helps me determine if what I say I prioritize is what I actually prioritize. My digital calendar is colorful. Various shades to highlight the many categories of activities in which I participate. Like: Red for family Light blue for … Continue reading
Start a movement within our ranks. A Vaclav-Havel-type of reclaiming our profession from those who either don’t know about it or have lost touch with it. NOTE: I stumbled on notes from a talk I delivered to my teaching colleagues … Continue reading