Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: January 19, 2020
(Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Posted on January 19, 2020 by stevepiscitelli
A terminal illness is a lens through which that which matters most can shift into perfect clarity. Anger and sorrow do not dictate my life. -Marina Pomare Kaplan- This past week our community lost an intelligent, bright, and giving soul. … Continue reading →
Posted in Life lessons | Tagged cancer, control, marina kaplan, MBC, metastatic breast cancer, resilience, vulnerability | 4 Comments