Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #509) Listen To Your Heart: Physically and Emotionally
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (#436) Facing the Worst. Preparing for the Best.
- (#440) What Matters Now?
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: July 2015
A relationship with Ida Ownly has no future other than one of contrition, remorse, disappointment, and heartbreak. You know Ida Ownly, don’t you? I’m sure you (like me) have spent some time with her. And when we do it generally … Continue reading
It is interesting that we can point to others as being intransigent in their thinking while we pat ourselves on the back as possessing true critical thinking skills. Collective monologues and confirmation bias will derail any potential for a meaningful conversation. … Continue reading
Choose well, my friend. QUESTION: What do you think would give first-year college students the best advantage for success when they arrive on campus? QUESTION: What do you believe would give new employees the best advantage their first day on … Continue reading