Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2015
(#268) P.R.I.D.E for Student (Life) Success
Choose well, my friend. QUESTION: What do you think would give first-year college students the best advantage for success when they arrive on campus? QUESTION: What do you believe would give new employees the best advantage their first day on … Continue reading
Posted in Balance, Choice, Excellence, focus, fortitude, habits, Integrity, Life's purpose, Passion, Purpose, Reflective practice, resilience, Student success Tagged choices, discipline, equilibrium, integrity, life success, passion, purpose, resilience, student success Leave a comment