Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations (Part 2)
- (Issue #578) That Was The Longest Twenty Minutes Of My Life!
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#157) Effective Leaders: From the Follower's Perspective
- (#158) Effective Leadership Embodies Influence Over Control
- #2 Moving from Unremarkable to REMARKABLE!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: January 2015
I remain focused on surrounding myself with knowledgeable and skillful people who will have my back—and kick me in the butt when needed. Who do you have on your Board? Corporations have Boards of Directors. Institutions of higher learning have Boards … Continue reading
How will I stretch myself in the coming week? Even if I might fail, what will I do to continue my learning and growth? WHAT IF? Consider the power and challenge of that question. Make it personal and it becomes … Continue reading
The power of this reflective practice exercise lies in its ability to help us discover not only what we do but why we do it. Regardless of our calling, we can all point to those critical (or significant) events that … Continue reading