Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #509) Listen To Your Heart: Physically and Emotionally
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (#436) Facing the Worst. Preparing for the Best.
- (#440) What Matters Now?
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: January 2015
I remain focused on surrounding myself with knowledgeable and skillful people who will have my back—and kick me in the butt when needed. Who do you have on your Board? Corporations have Boards of Directors. Institutions of higher learning have Boards … Continue reading
How will I stretch myself in the coming week? Even if I might fail, what will I do to continue my learning and growth? WHAT IF? Consider the power and challenge of that question. Make it personal and it becomes … Continue reading
The power of this reflective practice exercise lies in its ability to help us discover not only what we do but why we do it. Regardless of our calling, we can all point to those critical (or significant) events that … Continue reading