Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#452) Cognitive Distortions
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: February 2015
We all add layers and texture to life. Ever hear of a “looper”? I didn’t until an NPR piece aired one morning this past week. These are the folks who “create human ambiance” after a movie is shot. That’s right. … Continue reading
Just consider the hourly wage of each person tied up in a workshop. Is the R.O.I. worth the lost wages and service? I have written elsewhere on this blog about the benefits of meaningful professional growth opportunities and collegiality. Today, … Continue reading
Do you work (or live) with someone who endlessly pontificates, grouses, grumbles, moans and laments? One of my mentors taught me a valuable lesson near the beginning of my teaching career. Dr. Veronica Valentine had a simple “rule” if anyone … Continue reading