Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#241) What If?
- (Issue #506) Thoughts About Curiosity
- (Issue #558) Curiosity As A Literacy Skill
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (Issue #535) Conveying Your Story
- (Issue #562) Sacrificing Self For Space?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: February 2015
We all add layers and texture to life. Ever hear of a “looper”? I didn’t until an NPR piece aired one morning this past week. These are the folks who “create human ambiance” after a movie is shot. That’s right. … Continue reading
Just consider the hourly wage of each person tied up in a workshop. Is the R.O.I. worth the lost wages and service? I have written elsewhere on this blog about the benefits of meaningful professional growth opportunities and collegiality. Today, … Continue reading
Do you work (or live) with someone who endlessly pontificates, grouses, grumbles, moans and laments? One of my mentors taught me a valuable lesson near the beginning of my teaching career. Dr. Veronica Valentine had a simple “rule” if anyone … Continue reading