Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: teaching effectiveness
(242) Reflecting on a Significant Event
The power of this reflective practice exercise lies in its ability to help us discover not only what we do but why we do it. Regardless of our calling, we can all point to those critical (or significant) events that … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Thinking, effective teaching, faculty development, growth, habits, Personal growth, professional development, Purpose, Reflective practice, resilience, Success Tagged critical thinking, faculty development, personal growth, professional development, reflective practice, resilience, teaching effectiveness Leave a comment