Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#241) What If?
- (Issue #506) Thoughts About Curiosity
- (Issue #558) Curiosity As A Literacy Skill
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (Issue #535) Conveying Your Story
- (Issue #562) Sacrificing Self For Space?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading
“This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.”—Teddy Roosevelt Two stories. One lesson. This past week, Laurie (my bride) … Continue reading
Saying it doesn’t make it so…too much talking mutes the story. The teacher becomes the student—again. This past week, I received a full manuscript review and critique of (what will eventually become) my first novel. The reviewer—a student of mine … Continue reading