Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#55) Words Matter
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: February 5, 2017
(#350) Regrets? Choices And Lessons.
A culmination of all those choices. Some small. Some large. All help create the person you are becoming. Would you, if you could, go back in time and change the choices that you made? I know. A wide open question … Continue reading
Posted in creating your future, Failure, fortitude, Goals, Gratitude, Integrity, lessons reaffirmed, Life lessons, Life's purpose, resilience Tagged failure, fortitude, future, life lessons, resilience 1 Comment