Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#286) Seeking Passion? Embrace Curiosity!
- (#407) Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #521) Sunrise, Clouds, and the News
- (Issue #542) Who I AM. Who I Was.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: March 2018
If the “more-with-less crisis” is followed by another “more-with-less crisis” and yet another, simple arithmetic indicates with each “more” there is a lot “less.” And then that becomes the norm. Toward the end of my high school teaching career the … Continue reading
Narrow the focus and help yourself understand what does or does not serve and nourish your soul. I have a quick four question survey I ask audiences to complete for me. It asks them to consider what we did during … Continue reading
We can easily get caught up in the “noise” around us if we allow that to happen. The wrong things end up pushing the right things to the side. An upcoming speaking engagement reminds me of a truism when it … Continue reading