Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #562) Sacrificing Self For Space?
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#201) Collegial Collaborations: Building Connections With Adjunct Faculty
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (Issue #559) Who Me? Write A Book?
- (Issue #558) Curiosity As A Literacy Skill
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: December 2015
May your 2016 goals lead to your actions and your actions lead to your dreams. While sitting in an Austin hotel room at the end of May 2010, I wrote my first post for this blog. I had 3 goals: … Continue reading
Think of your favorite novels. More than likely the protagonists did not follow a straight line from the beginning to the end of the story. Your life journey is the same. You are the hero of your story. This past … Continue reading
How do you walk around in something you were born with and not know anything about it or not be aware of what affects it? Charles Bailey With December invariably come thoughts of New Year’s Resolutions—and just as inevitably, the … Continue reading
Accepting mistakes does not mean we condone sloppy work. Acknowledge, take ownership of, and grow from your mistakes and you will definitely not be ordinary. Back in 2008, I selected five of my previously recorded songs, had them burned to … Continue reading