Join 1,291 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Just because it was tossed, doesn’t mean it was caught. Just because it was talked, doesn’t mean it was taught. How do you define “learning”? And, what causes it? How much of your schooling exposed you to a stream … Continue reading
It seems I do some of my best thinking when I am not in my workspace. In her book Improv Wisdom: Don’t Prepare, Just Show Up Patricia Ryan Madson suggests that we pay attention to our “hot spots.” These places … Continue reading
Don’t let anyone deny who you are. I have often joked with friends not to let anyone take their lunch money. For me, it has been an off-handed reminder to them not to let anyone take advantage of their good … Continue reading