Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (Issue #613) Tao Te Ching: Perspective on Life with Integrity
- (Issue #614) Personal Mantras
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: August 28, 2016
(#327) Structures for Organization: Implications for Teaching and Training
Just because it was tossed, doesn’t mean it was caught. Just because it was talked, doesn’t mean it was taught. How do you define “learning”? And, what causes it? How much of your schooling exposed you to a stream … Continue reading