Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#327) Structures for Organization: Implications for Teaching and Training
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: September 2019
Reset as needed. Interesting how Roxie has helped remind me of a basic premise. One that I used again this past week facilitating an onboarding workshop for new faculty. The truism: When we tackle issues or challenges, we do well … Continue reading
We have the know-how in the world to house everyone. We have the resources in the world to house everyone. All that is missing is the WILL to do it. -Millard Fuller Check this out for synchronicity. My most recent … Continue reading
Some will experience a metamorphosis they never dreamed they could attain. Others will quietly walk away. I always looked forward to the first day of the semester. As a teacher, that first day came full of anticipation for me and … Continue reading
Benefiting from human connections. Effective teachers understand that they never know what questions or dilemmas a student will bring through the door. In addition to academic issues, students (just like the rest of us) always have a bag full of … Continue reading