Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
- (Issue #632) I Wanna Be A Kid Again
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- Community Bright Spots! Music as Social Capital
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: September 29, 2019
(Issue #488) Read. Reflect. Respond. Repeat.
Reset as needed. Interesting how Roxie has helped remind me of a basic premise. One that I used again this past week facilitating an onboarding workshop for new faculty. The truism: When we tackle issues or challenges, we do well … Continue reading
Posted in Life lessons 1 Comment