Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations (Part 2)
- (Issue #578) That Was The Longest Twenty Minutes Of My Life!
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#157) Effective Leaders: From the Follower's Perspective
- (#158) Effective Leadership Embodies Influence Over Control
- #2 Moving from Unremarkable to REMARKABLE!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Treat your dreams like your property. If you don’t protect them from theft and damage, who will? I recently reacquainted myself with a bit of Casey Stengel wisdom. Stengel reportedly pointed across the field and said, See that fellow over … Continue reading
At times, we find ourselves caught up in the low-vibrations of negativity and defeatism. Draw on the strength within, around, and above. Nine words. As I read my editor’s comments and reread my entire manuscript, nine of my words jumped … Continue reading
How would you feel if you found out you could never come back to your “place”? On our sunrise beach walks, Roxie (The Wonder Pup) and I invariably connect with a few Atlantic Beach neighbors on the morning sands. We … Continue reading