Search Blog Themes
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#142) One More Word to Censor?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: consistency
Those striving for and maintaining excellence constantly want to know more—get to the next level. Early in her book Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth referenced a 1980s sociological study titled “The Mundanity of Excellence.” Intrigued by … Continue reading
What goal will you focus on this week? What action do you need to take to reach the goal? How will you maintain your consistency of action? As I write this, Hurricane Arthur is chugging up the east coast toward … Continue reading
Intentional growth, evaluated experience, and consistency are keys to personal development. In this month’s issue of Success Magazine, publisher Darren Hardy conducted an interview with leadership guru John C. Maxwell. They focused on the topic of personal development—what it means … Continue reading