Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#286) Seeking Passion? Embrace Curiosity!
- (#407) Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #521) Sunrise, Clouds, and the News
- (Issue #542) Who I AM. Who I Was.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: February 25, 2018
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading