Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #539) They Share. We Share.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Daily Archives: February 25, 2018
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading