Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (#449) A Blogger’s Retrospective for 2018
- (#451) The Conversation Starter
- #47 Passion, Talent, Money
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#275) What Do You Carry In Your Backpack?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: awareness
If we gaze in one direction, toward the subject and the toward the subject only, we miss the full spectrum. On every sunrise beach walk, Roxie and I see people capturing the splendor of the dawn. Generally, with their phones … Continue reading
Considered evaluation can alter, broaden, and strengthen our belief system. My wife and I recently heard several teens deliver a Sunday message at their church. Their individual messages struck common chords about compassion, acceptance, and communal growth. One of the … Continue reading
Is success a noun? A verb? An adjective? Does it have to be connected to the common good? Last week, in a local shop at the beach, I spied the photo below. Th caption caught my attention: “Success is knowing … Continue reading
Noise abounds as people tell us what we should and should not. Perhaps we do the same to others. I stood in the back of an auditorium in New Mexico. In ten minutes, I would be introduced to an audience … Continue reading
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading