Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#348) Repair The Bucket. Fill The Bucket.
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#446) What Serves As Your Fuel?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#180) Access and Power of Technology: Carpe Diem!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: September 23, 2018
(#435) Community Requires Respectful Communication
Posted on September 23, 2018 by stevepiscitelli
You better think. A few of the reviewers for my forthcoming book, Community as a Safe Place to Land, noted that a community will be hard pressed to exist without respectful communication. Respectful. Indicative of politeness or deference. Communication. Communication … Continue reading →
Posted in accountability, amplifying, Appreciation, Appropriate Behavior, authenticity, awareness, Choice, Civility, collegiality, Communication, Community, community development, listening | Tagged accountability, civility, communication, community, leadership, listening, respect | 1 Comment