Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 19, 2017
(#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
Posted on March 19, 2017 by stevepiscitelli
With a world full of noise, how can we fine-tune the needed listening skill? This past week I facilitated a San Francisco workshop examining how colleges and universities envision and implement faculty development. My session subtitle: What Important Questions Should … Continue reading →
Posted in Appropriate Behavior, awareness, Discipline, Excellence, faculty development, Goals, Gratitude, growth, habits, Life lessons, Purpose, self-efficacy, self-regulatory behavior, Social Media, Social responsibility, wisdom | Tagged critical thinking, discipline, goals, listen, noise, respect, self regulatory behavior, self-efficacy, social media | 6 Comments