Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#258) The Power of Guy Fieri: Five Life Lessons
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 17, 2016
(#321) The Nudge: Everything Sends A Message
Posted on July 17, 2016 by stevepiscitelli
We take chances, we fail, we learn, we grow, and we move forward. Listening to a TED Radio Hour (June 24, 2016 show) piece reminded me of the power of words and self-talk. The theme of the show was that … Continue reading →
Posted in amplifying, Being REMARKABLE, change, collaboration, Communication, effective teaching, influence, Personal growth, Personal Wellbeing, plussing, self-efficacy | Tagged communication, growth, leadership, parenting, persuasion, plussing, resilience, self-efficacy, teaching and learning | Leave a comment