Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations (Part 2)
- (Issue #578) That Was The Longest Twenty Minutes Of My Life!
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#157) Effective Leaders: From the Follower's Perspective
- (#158) Effective Leadership Embodies Influence Over Control
- #2 Moving from Unremarkable to REMARKABLE!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: June 2020
“I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.” ― Douglas Pagels, author— An American journalist observed that “a critic is … Continue reading
I had to stop this week and remind myself…. Do a Google search for “how the pandemic has change our lives” and you will come up with more than 143 million hits. It’s become cliché to speak about the “new … Continue reading
Connect generations to come by sharing questions, messages, challenges, accomplishments, connections, and experiences.
While hitting the reset button has merit, we may need to reset our view of what reset means. Will the reset, in this case, mean a complete redesign of societal institutions? Video Recommendation for the Week Bob Dylan’s prescient words (recorded in 1963; released … Continue reading