Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
- (#393) Incompetent People Who Believe They Are Exceptional
- (#447) Resistance Bubbles
- (Issue #490) Calling for Deliberative Dialogues.
- (162) Aware-Care-Dare
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: August 2020
It did not let a force bigger than itself keep it from its goal. It did not quit. A lesson taught. A lesson learned. ~Roxie~ In 2019, Roxie (my canine companion) and I came across a lone sea turtle hatchling … Continue reading
In their story lies their strength for a better future. The same for you. [For those who follow my blog, you know I end each blog post with a video recommendation. Don’t miss this week’s video. I reached into the … Continue reading
If I do not get into the water, I cannot ride the wave. And if I do not ride the wave I will never experience the exhilaration and view from the crest. Ocean waves long have been the subject of … Continue reading
Nobody’s right if everybody’s wrong. -Stephen Stills- What consequences evolve when lines drawn in the sand become immovable walls? We could say the walls reflect the non-negotiable values that people stand up for and believe. A moral code. Opposing walls … Continue reading