Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (Issue #631) Impatience: Virtuous or Narcissistic?
- The Seven Core Values
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: August 16, 2020
As you, your family, and community practice physical distancing, how are you nourishing the appropriate social connections vital to your wellbeing? We have been inundated with an updated vocabulary this year. Not necessarily new words. The context has changed. I … Continue reading →