Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#214) Check Your Baggage at the Door
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#325) Don’t Let Anyone Steal Your Lunch Money
- The Seven Core Values
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 17, 2017
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading