Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 24, 2017
(#396) Circle the Wagons?
Rather than circling the wagons, maybe we should let the horses run. NOTE to my followers. This will be my last post for 2017. Next week in this space you will find my annual end-of-year retrospective. Thank you for following, … Continue reading
Posted in Appropriate Behavior, Being REMARKABLE, Choice, creating your future, lifelong learning, Mindfulness, Purpose, resilience Tagged awareness, goals, life, mindfulness, resilience 7 Comments