Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #549) Aunt Philomena
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (#411) Perhaps, A Human Good Citizenship Test?
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- (Issue #521) Sunrise, Clouds, and the News
- (Issue #542) Who I AM. Who I Was.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: November 10, 2013
“We are human beings—not human doings.” In a blog on leadership development, Colleen Sharen wrote about the 10/20/70 rule for effectiveness. Simply this means that 10% of leadership development comes from training, 20% from mentoring, and 70% from actually applying … Continue reading