Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
- (#393) Incompetent People Who Believe They Are Exceptional
- (#447) Resistance Bubbles
- (Issue #490) Calling for Deliberative Dialogues.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (Issue #528) Writer’s Block? Probably Not.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: introspection
“We are human beings—not human doings.” In a blog on leadership development, Colleen Sharen wrote about the 10/20/70 rule for effectiveness. Simply this means that 10% of leadership development comes from training, 20% from mentoring, and 70% from actually applying … Continue reading