Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#426) It’s Easy to be Left Behind
- (#418) Helping A Village Find Its Voice
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Daily Archives: August 19, 2018
Everyone talking or interrupting and not much listening. People speaking what they want to hear. Ignoring all else. Continuing my theme from last week’s post… We find inspiration in surprising places if we choose to stop, listen, and reflect. This … Continue reading →