Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 20, 2016
(#304) Random Thoughts On Overload, Gratitude And Connectedness
Posted on March 20, 2016 by stevepiscitelli
But wouldn’t it be a shame if we create such unforgiving filters that the positive, the joy and the connections never make it through? Overload. We hear a lot about information overload. People bemoan social media as a culprit of … Continue reading →
Posted in Appreciation, assumptions, authenticity, awareness, Connection-Disconnection, Gratitude, information overload, Life lessons, mindset, Motivation, resilience, Social responsibility, technology, wisdom | Tagged amygdala, authenticity, connectedness, connections, gratitude, information overload, joy, resilience, shirky, social media | 1 Comment