Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#368) Fake, Illegitimate Or Incomplete Information?
- (Issue #583) The 7Rs and Public Health
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: personal validation
Student success will be enhanced when we establish an environment of personal validation and respect. [NOTE to reader: This week’s post comes from my forthcoming book (work-in-progress) on mentoring faculty. In the weeks ahead look for posts on this blog that … Continue reading
I would like to start with a note of thanks to all of my subscribers and readers. Today marks the beginning of my fourth year writing this weekly blog. Your comments, “likes” and suggestions have given me the energy and … Continue reading
On your way to realization, you need to go from visualization to verbalization to transformation. Being able to teach my student success classes continues to be a wonderful personal learning experience. As I tell my students (continually), a student success … Continue reading