Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#174) We Are All Related
- (#281) Collisions for Collaboration or Crashes of Confusion?
- (#339) Learning From The Low Vibrations
- (Issue #513) Nosie: The Ear Of The Beholder
- (Issue #547) Standing With Empathy
- (#305) Listen. Question. Grow.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: October 2020
When we empower a person, group, or community to tell their story in their voice we help them share and add to their legacy. An online statistic caught my attention: 93 million times per day people snap a selfie. The … Continue reading
How will community be sustained? Will core values change? [For this week’s post, I pull from a recent book of mine (2019; p. xxix). Deals with community, complacency, and challenge. Seemed appropriate.] Have you ever been part of a community … Continue reading
Will you settle or amplify? A Michael Crawford cartoon shows two people standing at the altar on their wedding day. They look at each other and say, “You’ll do!” “You’ll do?”—“This’ll do?”—“I’ll do?” And they settle. And we settle. For what? Sometimes … Continue reading