Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#214) Check Your Baggage at the Door
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#325) Don’t Let Anyone Steal Your Lunch Money
- The Seven Core Values
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: October 18, 2020
How will community be sustained? Will core values change? [For this week’s post, I pull from a recent book of mine (2019; p. xxix). Deals with community, complacency, and challenge. Seemed appropriate.] Have you ever been part of a community … Continue reading