Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#313) Information Literacy 2.0: WHO Is The WHO Of Your Information?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#440) What Matters Now?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: amplification
Will you settle or amplify? A Michael Crawford cartoon shows two people standing at the altar on their wedding day. They look at each other and say, “You’ll do!” “You’ll do?”—“This’ll do?”—“I’ll do?” And they settle. And we settle. For what? Sometimes … Continue reading