Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#325) Don’t Let Anyone Steal Your Lunch Money
- The Seven Core Values
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: repurpose
Will you settle or amplify? A Michael Crawford cartoon shows two people standing at the altar on their wedding day. They look at each other and say, “You’ll do!” “You’ll do?”—“This’ll do?”—“I’ll do?” And they settle. And we settle. For what? Sometimes … Continue reading