Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 8, 2020
(Issue #511) Voice In Your Ear
What can you learn? How can you grow? Voice in your ear* Hand on your shoulder Have you heard it? Maybe in the morning upon waking or at night when drifting to sleep. Perhaps during the hour of the wolf. … Continue reading
Posted in assumptions, awareness, consideration, Critical Thinking, curiosity, empathy, fear, focus, fortitude, Life lessons Tagged clarity, dreams, inner voice, meditation, mind chatter, mindfulness, self-talk 3 Comments