Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#185) Who Should Really Get Off The Bus?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: April 2020
“Just about every measure of human well-being has improved except for one: hope. The healthier we become, the gloomier our worldview.” —John Tierney and Roy F. Baumeister— Pause on the above quote for a moment. Let it sink it. What … Continue reading
Tomorrow we find out if we are better than we were. Today we create our tomorrow. So, what have you been doing during the “Safer at Home” stage of life (or whatever your locality may call it) you now find … Continue reading
“We have the ability to either give into our misery and pain and die. Or absorb the physical pain and keep our mentality, our soul….” —Aaron Elser Comparatory suffering comes fraught with problems. It can be a cliched way to … Continue reading