Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations (Part 2)
- (Issue #578) That Was The Longest Twenty Minutes Of My Life!
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#157) Effective Leaders: From the Follower's Perspective
- (#158) Effective Leadership Embodies Influence Over Control
- #2 Moving from Unremarkable to REMARKABLE!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: April 2020
“Just about every measure of human well-being has improved except for one: hope. The healthier we become, the gloomier our worldview.” —John Tierney and Roy F. Baumeister— Pause on the above quote for a moment. Let it sink it. What … Continue reading
Tomorrow we find out if we are better than we were. Today we create our tomorrow. So, what have you been doing during the “Safer at Home” stage of life (or whatever your locality may call it) you now find … Continue reading
“We have the ability to either give into our misery and pain and die. Or absorb the physical pain and keep our mentality, our soul….” —Aaron Elser Comparatory suffering comes fraught with problems. It can be a cliched way to … Continue reading