Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 2, 2018
(#445) Endings. Beginnings. Beginnings. Endings.
Posted on December 2, 2018 by stevepiscitelli
How will the ending affect your beginning? Sunset. Moonrise. Moonset. Sunrise. December 31. January 1. High school graduation. College first-year experience. Diagnosis. Recovery. Digital detachment. Digital detachment. Relationships. Relationships. Death. Birth. Winter. Spring. Rainbow bridge. Puppy adoption. Open door. Closed … Continue reading →
Posted in amplifying, assumptions, authenticity, awareness, change management, Choice, confidence, core values | Tagged action, awareness, choice, core values, dreams, goal, resilience, resolutions | 1 Comment