Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- #53 Observations From The Airport
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: November 1, 2015
(#284) Gaining Clarity
We would do well to surround ourselves with people who care about us— but won’t allow us to skate by with minimal reflection and action. I first read about the Clearness Committee (Quaker tradition) in Parker Palmer’s works. This powerful … Continue reading
Posted in assumptions, Balance, collaboration, focus, growth, Integrity, life success, mindset, teaching and learning, tenacity, wisdom Tagged assumptions, clearness committee, collaboration, faculty development, grit, inner truth, mindset, reflective practice, resilience, self-reflection 4 Comments