Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#118) You Never Know Who is in the Audience
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Do you want a news commentator or weather personality establishing your mindset for the day? One night this past week, after I shut down my computer I decided to catch the evening news before I went to bed. All I … Continue reading
Their intentions may be wonderful but their execution is less than satisfactory. Years ago a student of mine made a simple yet profound observation. This student had the habit of postponing assignments. He was a huge procrastinator. Quickly, his backlog … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a file folder I had forgotten about. The label on the folder simply said “My Mother.” When we consider our parents, teachers, friends, neighbors, spiritual leaders, mentors, and even total strangers with whom … Continue reading