Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#55) Words Matter
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
(#139) Using Technology with a Purpose
Posted on January 20, 2013 by stevepiscitelli
There are 257 million mobile subscribers in the United States. Of that number, about 128 million are smart phone users. Think of the possibilities! Two things happened in class this week that reaffirmed the potential for the smart use of … Continue reading →
Posted in Social Media, technology | Tagged motivation, resourcefulness, social media, teaching and learning, technology | 7 Comments