Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: April 21, 2019
(Issue #465) Gratitude: A Reminder
Posted on April 21, 2019 by stevepiscitelli
If we give a gift expecting a return, then we have not offered a gift. We have tendered a loan. Not gratitude. When we display gratitude, we demonstrate appreciation, kindness, respect, and, above all, acknowledgement for the person in front … Continue reading →
Posted in action, amplifying, authenticity, Communication, Community, compassion, Gratitude, resilience | Tagged appreciation, collegiality, community, gratitude, resilience, thank you | 1 Comment